Wednesday, November 4, 2015

More Test Review


We reviewed for the test again today and we were supposed to have the test today but Kirstin decided to email Mr. Schick and tell him that we aren’t ready for the test. I’m glad that she did that because now my notes are better, I understand how the test will be formatted, and I have more time to study so I feel better about what my grade will be on the test. The test according to Mr. Schick will probably only take up only one page so its not very long but it will be multiple choice so that’s good he said it will include 4 choices for each question. The choices are Africa, India, Japan, and the United States so if I don’t know something I have a 25% chance of getting it right. I think that our class is going to do very well on the test and I hope I do to.

No comments:

Post a Comment