Thursday, September 3, 2015

A Message to Garcia


This book is about integrity and hard work and if you use that you can do anything you set your mind to. This author gave a very good description of a determined hard working man trying to complete a task. I think I could use that in my life for anything mostly school and sports. This seams like it could help a lot of lazy people or people unwilling to do things. The first few times I read it I didn't understand what it was about but after a few more times I understood its message more. I enjoyed this book and its inspiring
Perihelion: The point in the orbit of a planet, asteroid, or comet at which it is closest to the sun.
Imbecility: Instance or point of weakness.
Mayhap: A possibility.
Memorandum: A note or record made for future use. 
Maudlin: Self-pityingly often through drunkenness.
Slipshod: A person characterized by a lack of care or thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment