Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Test

Today in class we took a test about ‘A Message to Garcia’, the Greeks, and Socrates. I studied for the test enough to know almost all of the questions and I was sad that I remembered the name for Mount McKinley was Denali right after I turned in the test. Writing these blogs really helped me remember all of the information that was in the test since we pretty much just rewrite our notes. I’m happy that we had all class to do the test because I finished early and I had a lot of free time to work on this and to do what I need to do. Mr. Schick has done an amazing job teaching this class and I have learned a lot in his class and I have a lot of fun. I wish that every class could be like this because its entertaining but I still learn a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment