Tuesday, September 1, 2015

What were my first days at John Carroll like?

Actually I have had a pretty enjoyable first couple days at school. Its nice seeing old friends and it was nice making new ones. Overall the classes are good and so far the homework hasn't overwhelmed me although I'm sure it will. My favorite class is probably science and I can't wait to get into higher classes. The teachers are really nice and helpful even Mr.Perry even though he yells a lot. The teachers seem like they really want to help us succeed in life and have a brighter future with more options. They have a wide range of activities so you can figure out who you are and what you want to do. I'm really looking forward to art class the school has a lot of great extracurricular activities and I'm exited for the rest of the year. John Carroll is an amazing school I think I'm gonna have a lot of fun here.

1 comment: